Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Farewell to my first job

So finally I am here with a new job new journey ahead. But before leaving this one just wanted to share few thoughts. Yes I believe time passes in one blink. I have spent two years & still feels like I just got hired. There are few things which I will never forget. I will never forget the relief I got when mam said "Good Job" after every tough or new assigned work as every one loves appreciation & so do I. I will never forget the dialogue of SS as "bs ye ek kam krlena evening may" & add tasks one by one. I will never forget ordering of food, parties in evening with RF. I will never forget the trust KS showed for me as a friend. I will never forget SA who on getting news of my promotion excitedly said that she feels her daughter is getting promoted. I will never forget SN who always gives advice & suggestions if i plan any trip. I will never forget RM who always treat me as her little sister. I will never forget Ayaz bhai who really is my elder brother. I will never forget Salamat Bhai who has given me a lot of trouble but in the end with his wide smile I was force to forget all those. Precisely I will never forget all of you. God has given me one family by birth but by giving your extreme love you all have become my second family.

x----------------------------x-----------------------------x

No comments:

Post a Comment